Does your morning start with a pair of puffy eyes? Whether caused by lack of sleep, allergies, ageing or salty food – swollen, tired or puffy eyes can affect anyone. And while there’s a range of reasons why we might have swollen undereyes, one thing is for sure – we’re tired of looking tired.
The solution: energise your eyes for a more well-rested look with Dermalogica’s
NEW Awaken Peptide Eye Gel - RRP $105.
This lightweight gel hydrates, firms and smooths the delicate skin around our eyes, minimising fine lines and wrinkles while reducing puffiness.
“With many of us currently seeing ourselves a lot more over ‘Zoom’, people are noticing their puffy eyes more and more – and are realising that it’s not just a morning issue, it can last all day,” says Caroline Parker, Head of Education for Dermalogica New Zealand.
“The cooling gel formula of the Awaken Peptide Eye Gel is instantly soothing, and the caffeine helps the fluid move away in what is a stubborn area where we don’t have effective drainage. A gentle yet effective formula utilises highly active Tetrapeptides, caffeine and soothing Rosemary Leaf Extract to minimise puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
A bioengineered Succinic Acid blend keeps your eyes looking bright while Voandzeia Subterranea Seed Extract leaves skin smoother and more luminous – for a revitalised, energised appearance.”
Breakdown of key ingredients:
• Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide, Diosmin, Forskolin. A powerful blend that helps to reduce the appearance of eye bags.
• Succinic Acid and Maltodextrin. Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helps to decrease tired
appearance and helps the skin to look healthy.
• Synchrolife. Minimises the perception of puffiness and fine lines.
• Voandzeia Subterranea Seed Extract. Improves skin’s complexion, visibly improves radiance and luminosity, smooths
skin’s texture, minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Helichrysum Italicum Extract (Everlasting Flower). Reduces transepidermal water loss, improving skin barrier,
and helps to promote a calming and soothing sensation.
Apply under the eye with the ring finger and along the orbital bone. Use morning and night. Keep out of eyes.
Availability: Awaken Peptide Eye Gel comes in a 15 mL tube for RRP $105. Find it at authorised Dermalogica Skin Centres, Department Stores, Life Pharmacies and online at dermalogica.co.nz from 4 February 2022.