Predicted to become the gold standard in micro-injury wound healing PRO Restore drastically reduces downtime for microinjury treatments while enhancing advanced procedure results.
A recovery and firming concentrate leading the way in innovation as a product used in the treatment room but also taken home to assist further with treatment recovery.
Designed to work with advanced skin treatments, this concentrate prepares the skins barrier, restores its condition, helps increase firmness and brightens skin.
what is it?
It is an industry first product with multiple benefits during and after the treatment - addressing the microinjury cycle to both reduce downtime and improve skin recovery, and allowing the client to take the product home post-treatment for optimal recovery.
- Reduce downtime
- Improve skin recovery
- Amplify results
who's it for?
All skin conditions undergoing advanced treatments such as microneedling, RF microneedling, fibroblast skin tightening, lasers and chemical peels.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) improves hydration and helps to decrease skin damage
- Mushroom Extract helps to soothe skin
- Hyaluronic Acid helps hydrate the skin
- Omega-3 from Algae helps to calm the skin to address post-treatment redness and irritation.
- Bacillus Ferment helps balance skin’s microbiome.
- Beta Glucan forms a protective film that prevents skin from dehydration and and helps restore skin back to normal.
- Oligopeptide-1 Epidermal Growth Factor (plant derived) to improve skin's texture and resilience.
- Phospholipids from Olive Stem Cells improve vitality for visibly firm and smooth skin and improves skin firmness.
- Niacinamide helps fade the appearance of dark spots for a more even skin tone.
Testimonial - Dr. Russell Wong
Hear from Double Board Certified Dermatologist Dr. Russell Wong on how PRO Restore helped him overcome the biggest hesitation he faced with clients - downtime, and how PRO Restore reduced in some cases up to 50%.
Testimonial - Oni Chavez
Hear from Medical Esthetician Oni Chavez on how after 20 years in the skincare industry and not being an account with Dermalogica, she highly recommends the use of PRO Restore.