Two Hundred Doors have partnered with Sustainable Salons - a revolutionary resource recovery programme designed to achieve zero waste, reduce our carbon footprint and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local community.
Up to 95% of our packaging and resources will be diverted from landfill and sent for recycling thanks to our partnership with Sustainable Salons.
• Select disposable hygiene products used during skin therapist training and education workshops are pulled apart and the materials are sent for repurposing
• Plastic product bottles, packaging and bags are recycled into outdoor furniture and kept out of our oceans
• Any left-over chemicals will be recycled into water and used in construction/road works
• Empty glass vials, pipettes and treatment bottles are collected and recycled into new products
• All the proceeds gained from recycling metals will be donated to not-for-profit community-based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity
Understanding the impact of waste and taking time to clean and recycle our packaging in the correct way can make a monumental difference to how our waste is used for good.
We believe our waste is our responsibility. Here at Two Hundred Doors we are doing our bit minimise our environmental impact, and we encourage our Dermalogica Skin Centres to join us. Click the link below to register your interest in becoming a Sustainable Salon, so you can be part of creating positive change for the planet and effectively recycle all of your salon waste for good!