Entry and eligibility for the EmpowHER scholarship details:
- To be eligible for the EmpowHER scholarship the winner must meet the following criteria: the business needs to be 1-3 years old, and in the enterprise stage of development with an estimated turnover between $500,000-$3 million.
- Submissions for the EmpowHER grant will be live from 8 March 2023 for two weeks, applicants can visit https://fq.co.nz to submit a business for the scholarship and to see the entry criteria, mechanics and to access the full list of terms and conditions.
- The winners will be selected by Saben and Dermalogica NZ in consultation with The Icehouse from the pool of all eligible entrants. All entrants will be assessed against the core criteria defined in the terms and conditions. The winner (and the two runner up prizes) will be officially announced via https://fq.co.nz on April 24 2023.
The $10,000 EmpowHER scholarship grant includes:
- $5K financial business boost.
- 1 x Taking Your Business Forward Course from The Icehouse (RRP $4,249): Build for the future across the core business functions of planning, leadership and communication, customers and offering, building resilience, financial readiness and technology and digital adoption.
- 12 months of 1 hour mentoring sessions with both Dermalogica (distributed by the company Two Hundred Doors) and Saben’s in-house experts. 1 every month (tailored to the winner’s business)
- $500 worth of prescribed Dermalogica skin care and ProSkin professional treatment (either a ProSkin 30 or 60)
- $500 Saben voucher to a purchase business bag and/or accessories
Four $2,500 runner-up grants:
Each runner up will receive:
- 4 x The Icehouse workshops, either Knowing Your Numbers or Building Sales Skills workshop (valued at $2,007 each)
- $250 bespoke skin care products from Dermalogica
- $250 Saben voucher to purchase business bag and/or accessories
March 8th – 22nd
- Competition announced, entries open
March 23rd – April 12th
- Shortlist chosen / public voting for top 5 begins
April 13th – 19th
- Dermalogica, The Icehouse & Saben choose the winner and runner ups
April 24 2022
- Winner and runner ups announced via https://fq.co.nz