Job Vacancies - Our Stockists
Sought after Beauty Therapist position in award winning Spa.
Pure Day Spa is a sparkling newly renovated spa in the heart of Kerikeri that see’s our team as family and our clients as extended family, so we’re really focussed on providing a safe, caring, nurturing and learning environment for both our team and clients whilst maintaining a friendly professionalism that is absolutely awesome to spend your day in.
We love what we do… isn’t that something you’d love to be a part of?
What we need from you.
- Qualified Beauty/Skin Therapist
- Ideally 2 years experience
- Track record of achieving sales target
- Passionate about skin health, both topical and internal
- Ideally certified with Dermalogica
What you’ll get in return.
- Working within a tight, loyal and hardworking team who support each other and care.
- Recognition for going the extra mile.
- Hugely discounted staff rates on product purchases.
- Reward programme on home care sales.
- A generous hourly rate commensurate to your experience.
- Flexible days and hours to suit.
- Ongoing support and continuing education.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right applicant.
If you’re excited or curious about this position and wish to have a private, confidential chat then contact Karen on 022 089 9800 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13 Homestead Road, Kerikeri
Louise Gray Skin Care – Mission Bay | Auckland
Are you ready to become the next member of the Louise Gray Skin Care team?
This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with our departing therapist having been with us for the past fifteen years. You will be joining a team of highly recognised and internationally trained skin care therapists that deliver outstanding results when it comes to the treatment of the skin. If you eat, sleep and breathe everything to do with skin this would be the perfect position for you.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Therapist that is specialised in Advanced treatments as you have very big shoes to fill. For the right candidate, we are open to either a Part-Time or Full-Time position located at our Mission Bay clinic.
If you can demonstrate a true understanding of skin histology, dermal nutrition and ingredient science we are the place for you. (For the right candidate essential training will be provided if necessary in these areas).
In return the experience, education and business acumen you receive from being a part of Louise Gray Skin Care is unrivalled. We are one of the original Dermalogica treatment centres and have built our name on being the best at what we do.
If you are ready for the next step in your career please send your CV directly to Louise, email@example.com along with either a cover letter or video explaining why you are the next member of the LGSC Team.
The Right Cut Hair and Beauty Retreat - Palmerston North
We are looking for a fully qualified Beauty Therapist, that is passionate about the industry to fill a full-time permanent position as soon a possible. Our Senior therapist Jess will be going on maternity leave at the end of the year and needs someone to start helping to take over some clients and making that transition. The right person will need to be able to make sure the beauty therapy side of the business runs smoothly with bookings, to do the ordering of products and attend any meetings with our reps.
To be successful for this role you will need to:
- Have a great knowledge of the skin
- Electrolysis qualified
- Confident in most aspects of beauty therapy
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Able to work with a team as well as individually
We offer in return:
- An awesome team that is supportive and fun to work with
- On-going training to ensure that you keep up to date with skin education, treatments and product knowledge
- Receive a hair and beauty service allocation
- Discounted products
- Set full time hours
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Shelley on 06 355 1105
Dermalogica Counter Manager
Dermalogica is a leading worldwide professional skincare brand that delivers products using cutting edge technology and active cosmeceuticals.
About the Role
If you are ready to step out of the beauty room and into a more varied sales focused role and feel like the challenge of running a Dermalogica counter….read on! We are after a full-time retail superstars to be our Counter Managers at the following stores (listed below).
As the Dermalogica Counter Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the counter including nurturing & growing the current data base, making and maintaining strong relationships with clients, scheduling and booking clients for specialist events, organizing your own self-starter events to coincide with product launches, work closely with Dermalogica Head Office, and enjoy the challenge of reaching targets.
Qualifications & Skills required
- Beauty Therapy or Beautician qualification
- We require at least 2 years’ experience as a Counter Manager and/or in a Beauty Therapy role.
We would love to hear from you if….
- You are extremely passionate about skin and educating your clients to achieve their best skin ever
- You are up for the challenge of running an extremely successful Dermalogica counter, and are always reaching for and striving towards your goals
- You are an energetic and organized person who loves making people feel special
- You are sales drive and excel at building relationships with customers and team members
- You have a positive “can do” attitude, with a willingness and resourcefulness to act on your own initiative as well as being an effective team member
- You are a people person who is self-motivated and autonomous with excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- You enjoy doing hands on, in-depth skincare consultations and professional grade mini skin treatments on counter.
- You are open to continuous improvement and learning
If you join our tribe you will…
- Become a valued member of the Dermalogica tribe with access to a talented, and expert team of people who want to help support and see you succeed in your role
- Have the potential to receive generous commissions and target based incentives
- Participate in ongoing training and education in skin care and retail skills via webinars and face-to-face workshops
- Receive Dermalogica product allocation
To Apply or Find Out More:
To apply please follow the ‘apply now’ link below, please:
- Attach a copy your CV
- Attach a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you feel this role is a good fit for you
2IC Farmers Newmarket - Please contact Laura: email@example.com
Life Pharmacy Nelson - Please contact Renata: firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Pharmacy St Lukes - please contact Leanne: email@example.com
Life Pharmacy Takapuna - Please contact Shariar Jaber: Shariar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unichem Lynnmall - Please contact Geoff: email@example.com
Life Pharmacy Northlands - Please contact Hannah Bellette: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unichem Stephensons (Whitianga) - Please contact Jeff Parks email@example.com
Bare Waxing & Skin Centre - Auckland
At Bare, we take our good reputation seriously and that means continuing to employ the best skin therapists in Auckland. We are always on the lookout for great therapists who love this industry like we do so get in touch now!
We have permanent full-time and part-time roles, for a Senior therapist currently available. Ready to manage your own Salon? We've always tried to promote from within so if you're interested in a managers role then now is the time to join our team.
Talk to us first; with four Auckland Salons in Glen Innes, Grey Lynn, Albany, and Belmont we can find the role for the right candidate. Looking for a shorted contract? We have positions ready to cover Maternity Leave; talk to us to see if we can help.
Critical to your success is representing the Bare attitude: That means enthusiasm, kindness and good old-fashioned values with a can-do attitude that you bring to work every day. All that alongside a desire to make every client visit with us a great one. Oh, and a love of waxing, brows, spray tanning and facials is a given.
In return we offer:
•Some of the best in-house training and career opportunities in our industry.
•Excellent training programme - in-house and external
•Great hourly rates + incentives
•Minimum hours guaranteed and job security
•A fantastic team environment
•A workplace you will love turning up to!
Please note, these roles will require Saturday work. To apply for a role please email Dave: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter attached.For more information on our skin centres go to www.barewaxing.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.